Thursday, April 2, 2009

鸟事天天有,近日特别多


Alright, finally.. Posted my ‘new’ Roxy bag I bought on.. ehem, 17th March, hehe. I’ve been busy the past 2 weeks, all thanks to the GREAT client, which WeiWei kept on saying his face looks like he wants people to punch him, in short.. 很欠扁!


Well, here’s the story.. (note: I know I would sound very sarcastic because of my bo-song-ness) He’s a not-so-close friend’s friend, and wanted to find a designer to design his shop, a printing shop. Since day one, the moment I talked to him, I made it very clear that I work freelance for him, [F-R-E-E-L-A-N-C-E!], and I’ve a full time job, which mean I’ll do his things or meet him AFTER my working hours. There was a few times that he asked me to do some minor things, like faxing him some plans and stuff during my working hours, and I did, and almost got caught by my boss.. hell.. but I can’t really blame him for it, cause it’s my own fault. Last Friday he called me again, told me that he had SPLASHED A FORTUNE to hire a VERY EXPERIENCED INTERIOR DESIGNER(I bold-ed and italic-ed this, mimicking the way he spoke to me) from KL. The VERY EXPERIENCED DESIGNER would do the designs and I just have to draft out. ‘What? The experienced one can’t draft?!’ That was what I was thinking, but I kept quiet.. because I was thinking I lose nothing, and may learn something from him, since he’s SO EXPERIENCED. OK, so he said to meet me on Monday, after I finished my work, and I promised. Who knows, on Monday he called again, said the EXPERIENCED DESIGNER can only meet me on Tuesday 1pm. I kept on telling him I can’t meet them that time, cause I have to stay in office, but he insisted, so I said I’ll try my best and would contact him again. On Tuesday I had a very bad mood, but that’s another story.. I called him to tell him I really can’t make it, and then he started to say.. ‘You MUST see him, if not how you show me the designs? Your designs really cannot see larh, I don’t like, you MUST talk to him, come now, the WHOLE WORLD is here... If you cannot you have to tell me earlier.. yada yada’. Hello mister, are you deaf? I told you repeatedly I CAN’T make it the day before, and if you don’t like my designs why don’t just tell me you don’t need me? So the VERY EXPERIENCED DESIGNER is very important, and what about me? I’m the one you can called at the last minute said you’re too busy to meet me, and say to meet me another day when I’m already at the promised venue during the agreed time; or did show up.. 1 OR 2 HOURS LATER. I’m new doesn’t mean I don’t have pride. I don’t think he ever understands what’s the meaning of 士可杀不可辱, or he never know this phrase existed. Wooh, I don’t remember the last time I got so furious..


Now, Tuesday incident. It’s nothing really, but.. well.. most of my friends know my mood would not be very good if I don’t get enough sleep, but I’ll still get crazy with them.. Monday night, my house owner chatted me up till midnight, and then I slept on 1am.. or 2am.. around that time, quite late for me these days, and when I sleep I kept on having nightmares, which I don’t really remember.. I have impression of some scene from the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre.. woke up a few times, and barely had any sleep, and THE GUY called.. honestly, I thought my blood vessel’s gonna burst. Hmn, come to think of it.. I think he despises female. Oh, I forgot to say.. The way he treated his girlfriend (I think it’s his girlfriend.. the probability of the girl is not his girlfriend is very low) is UNACCEPTABLE! I remember the first time I went to his place to meet him, waited him for 2 hours.. that’s not the point.. His car blocked others, so people ask him to move his car, and then he was talking to me, so he asked his girlfriend to move.. but it’s not like ‘please help me to move the car’.. even without the ‘please’ is good enough.. he was like ‘move car.. move car also dunno how merh?’ Wah, the @^&#*-ness of him is totally unbearable + intolerable. If I’ve a boyfriend that treat me like this.. No, I don’t think I’ll have a boyfriend like him, because I wouldn’t accept a guy like him too, so.. well, forgive me for being rude, I’m nice enough to not write out the rude word I’m thinking. =x


Whew, talk bout something happy ^^ Last weekend I went for movies with my sis. We watched ‘The Unborn’ and ‘Knowing’. ‘The Unborn’ is actually not bad, but ‘Knowing’.. it’s very nice, I just don’t like the ending.. the first thing I was thinking when I finished watching: WHAT?! The end of the world? WHAT?!?! Adam and Eve?! People who watched would understand. Ooh, watching movie is happy, but not as happy as reliving childhood memories. My sis and me went to A&W for lunch~ Hahaha! Forgot to take picture on that day, but then.. I joined WeiWei and ShuPyn for dinner at Sushi King during Monday, and for our dessert, we went to A&W for the root beer float again, woohoo~ Hmn, and on Wednesday 3 of us promised that we’d go to watch the movie I’ve waited for a long time – Confessions of a Shopaholic!! But something else happened and WeiWei and me ended up going to our favorite JL steamboat for dinner. The owners had sold their shop to other people, and the food is not as fresh as before. Hopefully it’ll improve after some time.. Then we went to Prangin Mall for a walk, and weird enough, I saw KarKin, a junior during my secondary school. I was very shocked seeing him in Penang, and he looked like he stayed in Penang, I don’t know how to explain, but he looked like that. I didn’t stop to chat, cause.. I don’t know why either.. not important. Oh, and it was April’s fool on Wednesday. No one cheated me, except.. 萧荣祥!我白关心你了! 我不骂你,我积口德~


Yesterday.. Haih, don’t know what happened lately.. It’s like.. something always goes wrong.. Yesterday after I finished some work in office it’s already 7pm, and suddenly I heard it’s very noisy outside.. and I thought: Oh no, don’t tell me it’s raining.. but it really is. I went to Feng Wei Qing to buy my favourite Duck Tongue (don’t say it’s revolting.. it’s really nice!) to become my dinner, and then took out my umbrella and walked home. On the way home I was thinking a few things.. 1st – When will Malaysia’s drainage problem be settled? Everytime it rains the road would start to flood. 2nd – My Roxy Bag! Luckily it’s PVC, but don’t know it’ll spoil or not. 3rd – My new sandals.. It’s my first day of wearing it, just hope I can wear it longer. When I got back, my whole jeans is soaked. Urgh.. and saw that the sauce of the Duck Tongue spilled out and the plastic bag looks really.. anyway, then I reheated mommy’s white carrot soup + mushrooms, and cooked some vege, and eat the Duck Tongue.. no sauce is also nice enough, hehe.. Have to get fat a little, my friend said I’ve no ass.. huh~ Wonder why suddenly got thin..


Yum Yum~

No comments:

Post a Comment