Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Last 3~ -- Black Friday!

Yes! I finally bought the Roxy bag I'm in love with~ Thanks to mommy for the money, and WeiWei for asking me out.

There are 3 colors for the bag I want, and all 3 colors left only the last one, which is the display, and I grabbed the black one almost immediately. Whew~ Lucky me.. So happy~ I'll post the picture tomorrow.. Not free now.

The past Friday was really a Black Friday. BLACK.. I went out to meet a client, and before that I went to meet WeiWei first, cause.. as everybody knows, I'm very scared of the traffic, so I went to find her and planned to ask her to drive. The first thing that came in mind when I saw her, ShuPyn and their colleague was 'Did they just went to a funeral?' Because all of them are wearing black! I mean BLACK + BLACK + BLACK, besides their colleague who wears black
+ brown + black. On the way to Dato' Kramat, my car's temperature suddenly rose to high, and we could smell something burning, and what's worse is.. TRAFFIC JAM!!! Luckily, we were about to arrive to our destination, and it was not me (the unexperienced driver) who was driving, and I have companions. We stopped the car in front of the owner's shop and waited for him and also the car to cool down. Next, we waited for more then an hour for the owner to get there. He claimed that he was stuck in an car accident which happened just in front of him.


Alright, gonna get back to work now. Don't know why the render goes so slow just now.. Continue again..

No comments:

Post a Comment