Monday, March 9, 2009

Finally~

Yesh! Finally got the time to start blogging again. I've finish almost everything I'm supposed to do in office -- designs, 2D plannings, clerk work, and even cleaning (well, a little bit), what's left are things I don't know how to continue, like choosing materials for the confirmed designs (Urgh, those paint samples smells like.. burnt plastic).. yada yada.. Oh! I even finish checking my hotmail, those forwarded and personal e-mails from friends are finally read by me, but I haven't reply, cause I decided that blogging is much fun, hehe~

Just now a not-so-close friend, who's working next door introduces a freelance job to me, woohoo~ Not sure yet, but I'll have to try anyway, I need money!! My Roxy bag~ and sis's birthday, and SzeWei's birthday, and my birthday, all need money.. and since I can't save money, I'll have to find ways to earn it!

Really don't know what to do now.. I've already redo the main areas of the house I last designed, because the first ideas, which I finished it in a hurry didn't satisfy me, and since I'm free I've redo everything -- changed the designs, amended the lightings.. Now, I'm facing inner conflict -- don't want my boss to be back so I don't have to see his face, but on the other hand I need him to be back so I can ask him bout things I need to know. Oh! And where's the person from Corrington?? Called in the morning to send a person here to get their cheque, but not here yet, don't let me see their people rushing here when I'm going to close the roller shutter.

This Saturday I'm going to see the Botak -- Eric Leong. He held a workshop that cost me RM15 to be in, hope it will be fun and educating, if not I'd be wasting my time and money to look at his bald head. My mom would be back to Penang by that day too I think, didn't ask her the exact date.

My former boss (boss during my practical training) kept on finding me to 'introduce' me some
good stuff..
He said his full time job is selling insurance, and part time job would be interior designing. Believe it or not,
he's also my present boss's former boss. Their firms are just opposite to each other's. Well, this ex-boss of mine.. first he introduces me to be a member of Hong Leong Assurance, and took away my lunch time plus another 40 minutes. Next, he told me it's
SO good to buy a saving plan, what's RM200 for a month? Nothing!
But if you buy a saving plan from now on, it will be a few ten thousands after 10 years or so.. and so on~ There's more! His friend introduces him a package of direct selling skin products, and he came to introduce it to me again.. He's a nice man, willing to teach, friendly... but oh please, I'm just a fresh graduate who earn just enough to survive, why sell these things to me, ish..
ISH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment