Sunday, April 26, 2009

Penang Times Square

Penang Times Square.. The photos I promised.. though it's not much..

Look! I'm standing beside my friend's vehicle, and there's another Silver Grey MyVi next to my friend's vehicle.. and that's all~ The whole parking lot has less than 10 cars!

360 degrees turning.. up and down the parking lot. Ooh, ok.. these 2 lanes are for cars to get up, they're supposed to be one lane, but there're 2 HUGE columns in the middle.. and so they are slightly too narrow for cars bigger or longer than MyVi or Kenari to turn up.. Scary~~

Look at the floor! I feel like taking my clothes off and go for a swim, especially when they're so.. glossy.. huhu~ made me thought that I should've set the reflection and glossiness lower if I'm rendering my 3Ds. Bling~

No comments:

Post a Comment