Monday, December 14, 2009

H.E.L.P.!.!.!

HELP ME!!!

Nothing seems to go right this morning.

First, I woke up with an unwell stomach, probably cause of the potatoes I ate yesterday morning. Then I got out of home late.. I may be at fault for these 2 incidents, but what drive me nuts are all the incidents that happen next..

After getting out from the petrol station and got to a traffic light, there was a long queue, what's worse is.. I stopped right behind a super slow and kia si aunty-driving-dirty grey-Proton Tiara with the car registration number P*S 6768!! She's a super CAREFUL driver that wants to avoid ALL accidents, but only to make other drivers wanted to hit her car HARD!! I don't drive fast, and don't follow cars too close.. but she's a thousand times worse than me! When we were at the traffic lights, her car was about one and a half cars away from the car in front of hers, and she stopped whenever a car or a motorcycle got a little bit closer to hers, and it was one of the busiest hour of the day, surely there were lots of vehicles on the road. I was already late, and she kept on using the same road with me, which means blocking me all the way! AND I CAN'T GOT THROUGH HER BECAUSE THE ROAD IS TOO NARROW!!! Hello auntie, do you realise that other people don't have as much time as you do?!

Next, I got into office and hear my boss's laptop's alarm keep on ringing.. it was some music, but it stopped midway and repeated again and again and again.. non stop!! It's a kind of mental abuse!!! I really hope I won't dream bout it at night.. and now I'm extremly thankful to QY for switching it off, love you loads

Hopefully the rest of my day will turn out to be good.. used up too much energy to get furious and crazy this morning.. whew~

No comments:

Post a Comment