Sunday, December 13, 2009

AaarrrrRrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRrrrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!!


AaarrrrRrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRrrrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!!


Don't know what's wrong with the network at home.. I can't online or call out!! [I'm in office
right now]


Oh well, I can call out and also receive others phone calls, but whenever the call get through, all I hear is my own voice and some alien language. I thought it was my phone getting crazy, but after changing phones the same problems exist, so I went to a Maxis centre to ask bout it, they said it's some network problem and asked me to switch off my 3G, and it got back to normal... TILL I GOT HOME!! Okay, so maybe an alien was in my room trying to communicate with me.. I'm SO NOT interested!! Get back to your planet at once!!!

Now.. my internet.. Everything seems fine, until last week when I woke up from a nap, it can't be used anymore. I reset and restarted the modem but the line is not moving at all!!

I really don't know what's wrong, suddenly almost every way to contact people from home seemed to be blocked.. I can only send sms, or else drive out just to make some calls..

AaarrrrRrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRrrrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment