Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy week..

Midnight...

It's been a stressful and busy week, and a week which I spent a lot more than my budget to online at night because I need to send mails and things out. Honestly, I thought I could've spend less and thought I could survive using less than RM100 or RM80 a week by eating economic rice everyday, since there're lots of economical restaurants and cafe in one stop, and if I just order drinks once in a while, RM 100 is more than enough, and I still can afford to go to starbucks or old town once or twice in a week, but not every single bloody day!!! Argh! April coming, have to get some money from my parents again.. I hate to do that, really.. I still don't know how much I'll get for my practical training, yet it's already good news that Shannis (my boss + supervisor) said she'd pay me. I heard a friend said she may have bout RM500 a month (means she may get RM1000, wow!), but because her boss is so stingy, she may deduct it because we're not working on Saturday.

Oh yea, why aren't we working on Saturday? We're suppose to attend Project Management class on Saturday mornings, but the lecturer changed it to Thursday night 7 to 9! Hello~ I finished work on 7, and I usually leave on 7:15pm, that was the earliest within this 2 weeks. There was once when my asked my sister to fetch me, I worked till 8 and wasted 30 more minutes to try to closed to metal gate, because it was stucked, and in the end I have to asked help from a Bangladeshi. Since then, every time they look at me they're like going to laugh! I think I'm going to fall asleep in class... Yesterday I woke up early to go to class, and found out class is cancelled, I feel like collapsing... I was so tired by then, though I'm used to sleep late, but the night before that I promised to finish a design and send it out, so I sat in Starbucks till bout 1, finally wanted to put in the last thing and press ctrl+s, the program had some error and shut down by itself. Oh my! I forgot to save it! Quickly, I redoo everything within 15 minutes. Can anyone imagine finishing a design within 15 minutes, which I used 2 hours before that? Of course, the picture didn't come out nicely, and the next day I received an e-mail asking me do to amendment... The point is, this incident made me a little bit too stressful, and when I went home, took a bath and feel more relaxed, I was drained. After doing some work, it's already 4 in the morning, and that's why I feel like calling to collage to complain when I know the class was cancelled.

After the class was cancelled, my friends took me out for breakfast and went to see the place I work, but it wasn't open yet.. It's already 12:30pm. Then, the few of us went to Gurney, met our other classmates, and so I gave Eng Siang his 7zai I promised to give him on his birthday, and after that went for a movie with AX, her friend, Seb, and my sis. Ar!!! DO NOT WATCH DEADLY GHOST!!! The movie is really dissapointing, first time Thai ghost movie dissapoints me. After movie, my sister and I went to Queensbay to buy some stuff for herself. Oh yea, she's working in Guess now..

Going to sleep now.. Replacement class is fixed on tomorrow.. Hopefully I won't fall asleep... Shannis said she won't go back to office tomorrow, but I still have lots of stuff to do, hmn... K, sleep d, night~ Muax..

No comments:

Post a Comment