Saturday, March 22, 2008

Practical Training~

I've done a week's practical training. Oh well, work load is quite heavy... not really heavy too, but still manageable, and I know I can do better, and I MUST do better in order to get good testimonial and get good results.

As I said before, the company I'm going for practical training is Zenz Design. It is located one the third floor in One Stop, a shopping mall that WAS very famous... that was some time ago. If I'm not wrong, it was like... Billion without KB mall's existance, or better, but surely the place is bigger, and I heard it was quite high class by then. Anyway, now the place is quite scary. My friend starts work on 9 morning, but I start on 11, and because no one is able to fetch me, I follow her car there every morning. There really is nothing to do there in the morning. Besides a few offices that start working early, no shops or restaurants or even cafes are opened before 10am. Oh! I forgot to mention there are also lots of Bangladeshi who wear their green t-shirts with big printed 'House Keeping' are cleaning the place. Oo, I know how to describe the place now, it is like the Bazaar near Pasar Siti Khadijah but slightly high class and cleaner. Hehe...

The company I work in looks good, even my parents said so. It is a small interior design firm with fengshui shop beside. Both shops are opened by the same person. Hoho..!

Anyway, I haven't write my practical training report, and my eyes are a bit tired now.. I'll continue again. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment