Tuesday, March 11, 2008

UBBL examination tomorrow~

'Think of me, think of me fondly when you say goodbye...' It is lyrics from 'Think of Me' from Sarah Brightman, soundtrack from Phantom of The Opera. It was nothing actually, just a song I'm listening right now. I LOVE this song~

Whew, just finish posting up photos I took in T. Bowl Restaurant and during interview, later I'll post up those I took in War Museum. I just got them yesterday, and yesterday after VIZ class, I went to Starbucks with AiXing. It was about 7 by the time we arrive New World Park, and it was raining cats and dogs. Don't know what's wrong with the weather lately, one moment it was hot like fire, the next minute the wind is blowing so hard that people (me) felt like I'm going to fly away, but then I won't because seconds later, rain started to pour down. (纸沾到水飞不起来,我是纸片人

I went into Starbucks, ordered my drink (not my drink actually... my friend wanted ice blended green tea, and this week's promotion is if you buy ice blended green tea, you'll get another free ones, oOo yea! I need to pay for it anyway, but half price), and sat at a place beside the glass window, next to my favourite place, because someone sat there. The place was so cold that I can't feel my fingers after a while, and the we asked the waiter to switch off the air-cond and only by then we felt better. About 11pm, two guys who looks quite nerdy walked in and sat behind me. I heard them talking before they were closed to me! They can't stop talking about some lame online games and don't know... many things that connected to games very loudly. ARGH! I almost told them to shut up because this is not a mamak stall, and I don't care who asks you what game you're interested in, and who u won in whatever games after an hour, luckily the left the moment I turned around to face them. I stayed there till the shop was about to shut down, which is around 1 in the morning (and I thought Starbucks are opened 24-7). After that, I went home and started doing the bedroom I promised my friend, and then tried to study a bit, but I was too tired.

I woke up on 1:28pm this afternoon when I received a call from my parents, saying they were already on Penang Bridge. I quickly get up, washed up, packed some things that I need to stay over at my uncle's, and ran to and fro my college to pass up my portfolio. My parents left the car for my sister, and they're gone now, to Johor to find my another uncle. I miss them, but nevermind, I'm going to meet them on Friday, hehe~ Happy!

Ok larh, I need to sit for by law examination tomorrow afternoon, want to study a bit. Good luck for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment