Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ah Long Pte. Ltd.

I went to watch this movie with my classmate today after UBBL examination. Oh my! It was very nice! Most of my friends came out from the cinema, telling me they still couldn't breath properly because the funny scenes happened one after another, and they couldn't stop laughing. Honestly, I can understand why this movie wins CJ7 and Kung Fu Dunk in Singapore now. It is worth laughing since the movie starts till the end. Besides, there is a really good looking guy who I don't know his name, and my friend said he's a Malaysian model, he acted as one of Fann Wong's most trusted sidekick. There is this very funny scene where Fann hides her breasts, and her mom said: "give half ball like Manchester United" to attract more men..." That is really funny.. Plus Mark act as an a-gua and appearance of Malaysia famous deejay KK, the whole movie really makes me laugh really hard, though come to think of it, the storyline is not very special. Anyway, this movie is worth watching!

This morning, I wanted to eat 濑尿虾炒饭, but the aunty did not open her stall. Aih, I'll miss it for 2 months. I even heard that she won't be opening her stall if we aren't in college. Is that possible? She still has lots of business besides my classmates and I, though we can't deny that we're her most loyal customers. =p A apek who works there even looked at us and said, 'no rice no rice'... After having my lunch (chicken rice uncle's eat char siew rice), my friends and I went to Leith Street campus (2 hours early) to 'prepare' (dreaming and chatting away) for examination. I think without much students going to college (term break), people who work there are too free, because the moment I stepped on the verandah-way, Felix, who is one of them who worked in the college and is not a lecturer; and who interviewed me last week, saw me, and ran to the door to open the door for me, saying 'WELCOME~'.

Uniform Building By-Laws 1984 examination... I managed to finish most of the questions within 2 hours, but there are a few questions I can't answer. Hopefully I can score in this. Bless me.. After that, I went home to take some clothes to take home, and then went to One-Stop with ah ma (Tze Yun) and AX to find the companies where we're going for practical training. Well, ours look ok, and hopefully I can get the chance to learn a bit bout Fengshui, because the one of the boss of Zenz Design owns a crystal and Fengshui shop situated next to it. Hoho!


Alright, gonna stop now. I still haven't finish finding pictures for Mok, and I need to wake up really early to go home. Yahooo~! Stop right here... Muax~

No comments:

Post a Comment