Sunday, April 20, 2008

New notebook cooling pad~

Finally, I've got some time to write blog! These few weeks just passed by without me noticing, everyday is just work and work and work, and went out during weekends to relax a bit, and then got home continue work. I wouldn't say life's boring, because everyday I learn new things.. well, almost everyday, and sometimes my sister or friends will find me to go out at night, play or discuss our assignments or something, so my life is actually quite... how to say? My time is fully used, and it's not enough for me to get a good night sleep, and this usually makes me 'fishing' in office. My biggest mission in office is to stop myself from falling asleep, ahaha! And by this moment, Coke and good food is my best friend. That's why I say, I'll get thinner due to stress, but get fat because I eat too much, so in the end I'll be just the same.

Last Friday, my boss told me something that makes me really happy. He told me a client's feedback, and that he likes the design of his living and dining area because of the partition I add. To be honest, I don't really like the partition, I added it because it looks empty and dull, but since he likes it, of course I'm happy~ ^^ However, in the evening, another client disapproved my design. It's a TV cabinet if I'm not wrong, the house is too big for me to remember which part they want and don't want. That.. I don't feel a thing (weird), maybe it's because I expected people to disapprove my ideas? I don't really know.. But my boss said maybe it's the view problem, they don't really understand the drawings, and lack a bit lightings, doesn't look attractive enough, because when I showed him the TV cabinet he liked it.I can just say, different people has different
taste~

Wednesday, I went to Red Box with my sister to celebrate her birthday on her off day (she's working in GUESS). Happy belated birthday sis~ Lucky me, I thought I need to pay RM40++ even if I used my sister's free head charge coupon, but who knows? There's this new promotion that members has 20% discount on Wednesday, haha! My sister is a member, lucky me~ In the end we sang till almost 2 in the morning. That very day, I 'put aeroplae' to my classmates because I promised them to go to Sushi King at first. One of them (Mr. Lemon) has got a 'buy one free one'
message, and he asked all of us to have dinner there together. Sorry guys..

Oh yea, almost forgot bout my topic. This morning, er... no, should be yesterday morning, I went to Moral Uplifting to a charity food fair because my friend gave me 2 RM50 coupons her boss gave her. There was nothing much on sale, not much food, so I bought lots of cakes, haven't finish them yet, my cousin will finish them tomorrow I think. And then we went to PISA, since PC fair is held there. I spent RM18 to buy 2 notebook cooling pad, one for me and the other for a friend's birthday. HOPEFULLY no one will give me one during my birthday. By the way, I'm in LOVE with a watch in Vince & Co., I'd be delighted if anyone give me that; or else DotRed card would be nice too! Ahahaha!!!

Ah, I need to prepare to go to sleep d. Good night~ Wish me luck for... everyday... hee ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment