Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers fever~!

Yea yea~ I finally got to watch Transformers! Thanks a lot to ES who booked the tickets for us few days earlier. Totally in love with the movie now, anyone who want to watch it again or haven't watch can ask me, I'm so very willing to watch it again!

Hmn, so tired now.. Slept late last night, woke up early this morning to send my sis to Queensbay area, because I need to use the car later (don't tell me the person delay sending those furniture, I'd be mad), and then came in office earlier. Oh well nevermind, since I got in late yesterday morning.. hehe, I forgot to switch on the alarm the night before, and didn't wake up till.. bout 8 something, then on the way to work suddenly remember that the car key was in my bag, so walked back home again to give the car key to my sister, so when I got into the office it was 9:37am already, luckily my boss went outstation~

Nothing much happened lately.. Ooh, I went to Winter Warmers 2 days ago, and end up paying RM00.00~ hahahaha! That's because I had a free set meal voucher, and my sis and I ordered cheese baked chicken.. Cheese and spagetti make people full~ Well, not me, I was not full, but my sis said she was very full.. Maybe cause I didn't ate much, I don't like chilli peppers..

Boring~ Don't know what to do.. no more freelance work.. Hmn, this reminds me.. last 2 days someone called and asked me to 'help' him with something, he wants me to draw 2D stuff for him.. huh! I'm not going to work for him again.. I'm suppose to call him back today, to tell him I'm not free, but who cares~ Wait till he calls me, I need freelance work, but I don't want to work with him.. He is the 'hero' of one of my April's blog with the title ‘鸟事天天有,近日特别多'. The guts of him to call me to work for him, huh! Dream on~ By the way, any freelance work for me lately? I need money, money, money!! $_$

Yesh! I went to Skyhome few days back. It's a to-be condominium at Tanjung Bungah. When my boss called me and asked me to go there, he didn't expect it to be a construction site, and.. hahaha! I was wearing high heels.. nevermind, not that I mind though.. What made me really excited was the elevator.. I finally got to try out the construction site elevator! WuuhoOoo~ And also.. luckily I always use the stairs instead of escalators or elevators, because we need to walk 5 stories before reaching the construction site elevator, and then only we took the elevator to 11th floor, climb out the elevator (because there's a 3' high railing) to the balcony (low wall still not constructed, so if we fall.. imagine fall off from 11th floor..), and then walked to 10th floor. Though I'm afraid of height, I'm too excited to forget bout my fear, hahaha! Plus, the balcony is not very scary, cause the width is big enough (for me alone) to stand and still have a safe distance in front.

Alright, I need to get back to work now.. Work work and work..

No comments:

Post a Comment