Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Moody.. Tsunami

Rumors said that Tsunami is going to hit Penang today. Oh well, it haven't happened.. Of course, not that I wanted it to happen, but.. I'm scared of death, and I'm staying in a place surounded by sea, so I googled '22.07.2009 Tsunami', results are.. but there are really articles that support the theory that says Tsunami may happened from 22nd July to 30th July. There's nothing we can do too, so just.. wait.. and pray.. whatever..

Yesterday I had dinner twice, but both times didn't eat much, because with my sensitive tooth and ulcer I didn't really had much appetite left. First dinner, I went out with a friend, didn't see and talk properly with her for some time, so after knocking off we met and had dinner together. My sis met me after that and said she was hungry, so we went to Manhattan Fish Market to have dinner with her, because I have a voucher.. don't even ask me why I have so many unused vouchers.. everyone is so used to give me vouchers they don't bother to keep, and now I still have a RM5 Manhattan Fish Maket voucher, lots of RM10 Seoul Garden and Breeks cafe voucher, and an A4 sized brochure with 11 kinds of food which are discounted at selected KL Wong Kok Kitchen.

Anyway, we got to Manhattan Fish Market, and my sister ordered their promotion item -- the spicy fish and chips, taste okay.. and I ordered the salmon chowder. I always wanted to try clam/seafood chowder, but everytime I went there they're cooking salmon chowder.. Of course I don't go there often, they charge so expensive.. but everytime I went there and ordered clam chowder they would say 'sorry, no chowder today' or 'oh, we're cooking salmon chowder today'. Duh.. I'm kinda afraid of the smell of cooked salmon, it smelled like.. something dead, but the chowder they made are quite nice, and the smell is bareable, so I ordered it anyway.

Kinda moody the whole day.. No mood to start the new project, but need to start tomorrow.. I don't know what my boss is thinking.. He asked me '你敢打电话给Maggie(client)吗' 什么叫我敢不敢?难道我讲我不敢就不用做?神经病.. Ugh.. go to find someone to kacau, or else continue watching my stupid series

No comments:

Post a Comment