Sunday, February 10, 2008

WOW!

Oh! No one comes to class!

There's only six people who come to class today, and one comes after breakfast, which means before 10:30am, there was only five persons. Now, left four, one went home, and the other one..
smoking, perhaps.

Two days of travelling long distance by car makes me sick. I've a slight fever and flu since last night, and I think the 'package' (which Jo El told me) is attacking. Plus, with the disgusting fried
rice I ate just now, I feel like vomitting now. My troat is so sore, and a bit headache. Besides, today's class will continue till 7 night, makes me feel worse. However, there're lots of things I
haven't done, and it's already the fifth week of this term! OMG!!!

Just now my classmate asks me how am I going to celebrate Valentine's Day few days later, and.. haha! Where am I going to find a lover to celebrate with? Ah! Forget 'bout it and just concentrate on my assignments, that'll be the best way to get through the day. As my mom says, Valentine's is just any ordinary day but a chance for business people to earn money. =p

Good luck to me today. I believe everyday is a good day if I'm optimistic, ho0oo.. Stop here, I want to kacau other people, hee..
Ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment