Monday, February 25, 2008

ARRRHH! STRESS!!!

ARH!!

It’s already the 7th week of 5th semester! There are so many things to be done. The model making is complicated enough to drive me CRAZY! Now I believe, bad things do happen at bad times. Something happened that makes my mood goes from bad to the worst, though no one would have believe it will affect me that much (even myself), but I must say, when all these troublesome things come all together, you’d think this world sucks! (I’m not gonna tell what had happened, so don’t bother to ask..) Believe it or not, my mood has never been that bad since.. last year if I’m correct (or I always choose to remember the good part of everything, so I forgot when I feel like a shit.)

Oh well, besides the stupid incident and datelines, there aren’t anything much that happened, but those are enough to make me feel so damn stressful. (I know I’m rude, I even talk to people rudely, but I just can’t control myself now. ) Today I got to know my results for Moral, and I just got a B or B+, I’m not sure. That’s not good, I’ve to work harder in order to get an A for that subject. It sounds stupid? Yea right, but I promised myself I’ve to try me best in every single subject. Last semester’s results was really too disappointing, I can’t afford to let myself drop anymore. I’M A KIASU~ =P

There isn’t any class in the morning, but I have to go to duty, and AutoVIZ class is cancelled because the lecturer is going to a meeting or seminar or something and won’t be back till Wednesday. Good news? Hmn, not really, because I won’t be able to get home and do my work. After ID class, I still need to go to Queensbay to measure the site for our exhibition with a friend. I think I wrote that I didn’t get any post in the graduation committee, ah! This is a last minute. Why this always happen to me? I got the post for Assistant Space Planning, or something similar. It is to go to the site where we’re going to hold our exhibition to measure how big the place is, and then we need to plan how to locate 45 graduates plus visitorssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss into the space. Honestly, I HATE having our exhibition at shopping malls, it’s right that we will be able to attract more people BUT I’m really worried about the outcome of my work and the most important thing is.. We won’t be able to protect our things all the time, and there will be laptops, artwork, models and many many precious things. I really don’t understand WHY GM students insist on having our exhibition there. They’re lucky that we didn’t find any other place that is bigger and cheaper and air-conditioned and safer, huh! The place in QB is so small, I doubt we can locate 45 graduates and artwork in perfectly, but if we can’t it shows that ID department is not good in their field ‘pulok’... Aih, let’s see what will happen after that.

TODAY! I broke (patah menjadi dua[2]) my earphone, and then received a call telling me I have to go to PISA to help out in the education fair this weekend. Yea right, I’m so free that I don’t mind wasting my time there. Hell! It’s the busiest and most crucial week and they’re telling me to go to waste my whole day there?!

Anyway, as I always say, surely there will be good things that happen if you don’t focus on the dark side of life. Haha! I found myself a sponsor~ Alright, not sure yet, but.. If he dares to cheat me I’ll ignore him for the rest of my life. I promised to design his room, and he’ll sponsor me at least RM100, but even if he just donate RM20 I’d be grateful. Besides, my lecturer let me to go to my aunty’s friend company to do my practical training. Well, that isn’t exactly good news, but it’s not anything bad right? And I’m not so scared going to a place with people I know. The company is called ZEN DESIGN, hopefully I can learn lots there. ^^

Oh, I went to a concept restaurant called T.bowl newly opened in QB with my sister and cousin on Saturday. It should make me feel like I’m in a big bathroom, but somehow… I don’t know, I don’t think the design is good enough. However, I had a whale of time there, letting go of my worries for a while makes me feel refreshed. I took lots of photos there, but I still don’t have the time to edit yet, so I think I’ll just post it next time. As a matter of fact, I should stop all these crap now, ta! (At least writing all these out relief stress~)

No comments:

Post a Comment