Monday, February 11, 2008

First time

First time in this term, I skipped my duty at library this morning, but with a good reason (at least I think it’s good enough). I woke up early in the morning with a bad headache, sore throat, and of
course an empty stomach (I’m always hungry =p), that was when I decided to skip my duty and slept again. Hee.. I woke up again on 11am, and realised my lower lip bleeds, and upper lip chapped very badly. This is what happens to my upper lip everytime I had flu, because it tilts.

After taking brunch, I started to do space planning for my project, and almost forgot to go to class. =p Interior design class is on 1:30pm, and it’s 1:27pm when I suddenly remember I’ve a class to attend. I’m always blur, but I don’t know what happened to me, this is the first time I FORGOT I’ve class to attend. When I was packing up rapidly, I overturned the water boiler filled with water on the printer, but I think the printer is OK, since water didn’t go into the machine. The moment I rushed into class, I saw my some of my classmates standing around the lecturer at the back of the class, staring at a laptop. Guess what they’re doing? They’re looking at Edison’s pictures. Those who were not looking were either discussing ‘bout it or trying to open the website on their own
laptop. But then, I’m one of them, who are very nosy, hee.. I know these artistes private life are none of my business, but.. I admit I’m busybody!! ^^

我有点…把快乐建筑在别人的痛苦上的感觉,对不起哦!不过熟语说得好:若要人不知,除非己莫为!………不要越描越黑了。

After attending AutoVIZ class, I left my classmates who wanted to go to someone’s house to gamble or something (mainly because I don’t know how to gamble, and secondly I’m not feeling well), and went straight home. When I was carrying the full water boiler, I almost slipped and I SPRAINED MY TOE!!! The floor was quite wet by then, and my right foot slipped, my first instinct was to balance myself by using my left foot to stand still, that was when I kicked on the 50mm step up from the kitchen to living area. At the very moment, besides the sound of water sprung out from the water boiler (‘plooop’), I can swear I heard my bone made a sound – ‘kruack’. Now my big toe swells very badly, and I can’t even walk properly. =( I just hope it is really just a sprain, and that I didn’t hurt my bone or something more serious. Bless me.. 阿弥陀佛.. This is also the first time I sprained any part of my body so badly.

Oh yea, I heard that this year, which is the year of Mice is a good year for Dragons, especially for those who are involved in arts. Haha! I’m a Dragon. Besides, year 2008 is also good for a Taurus. I
don’t remember what’s so good ‘bout being a Taurus, but my cousin says it’s something ‘bout love life. 桃花运 if not wrong, but I think it’s more like 一坨坨、一堆堆的烂桃花,当肥料比较好。Well, I never really believe in this kind of forecasts, but still, if it’s good I’ll choose to believe, since I lose nothing for believing it, and I’ll be happy, because I’m blessed with happiness and lots of luck everyday.
^^

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Today is already the sixth day
of CNY, time to chase away holiday mood and get back to work.
Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment