Thursday, February 14, 2008

Not in mood...

Dissapointing! I planned to watch Jumper or Meet the Spartans today, but in the end I watch none of them, because I'm 30 minutes late. However, I met Zee Loon in Gurney Plaza, and ate my mint ice-cream, which I've been wanting to eat for a long time. =)

My big black toe looks like it's recovering rapidly, and I do feel the same, just that it still hurts without touching it, and
it's black! Gerli~~~ Besides, I hurt my leg too because I was trying not to use that toe to walk, and the consequences is hurt my leg, but still it doesn't hurt much, and will be ok in no time, so.. no worries~ ^^

Oh yea, classes were cancelled today, because many people say they want to 拜天公. I never know this kind of events exists before I came to Penang. Honestly, there are so many events in Penang that people want to go 拜拜 (no offense). There were chinese who went to pray during Thaipusam, I don't understand..

Stomachache + headache... Don't know what happen too. Sleep now,
night~ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment