Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy chinese new year!

Finally, my chinese new year holidays come to an end. I didn't go anywhere when I got back to my hometown, just visited some Kelantan's famous places to take photos for my project, and met
Siang and Peow at the night before I left there. Siang's boyfriend didn't made it because he already promised his friends, but three of us had a nice time together too! One day before new year eve, I
went to Johor Bahru, where my beloved grandma and most of my relatives stay. On the first day of chinese new year, I went to watch Stephen Chow's CJ7. Oh well, the movie is quite dissapointing, though the kid in the movie acted nicely, and CJ7 (the dog) is very cute! I went to Aeon Tebrau City's Jusco, which is located a stone's throw away from my uncle's house with my cousins and sister. The minute we arrive near the cinema, we saw lots of people queued up outside and we thought they were buying Baskin Robin's ice cream! It's 5 minutes later only I realised the queue is from the cinema! So, we decided to book the tickets through phone, and it took us 15 to 20 minutes to connect to the line, and waited for another 10 minutes for the operator to pick up
the phone. Ah!

Second day of new year, I went shopping with my sister, then at night, watch Jay's Kung Fu Dunk. Ah! I'm in love with 陈柏霖 and Baron Chen. They're too good looking! In my opinion, Kung Fu Dunk is a better movie than CJ7 (no offense), or maybe because I like basketballmatch, hee..

Ah, gonna sleep first. Class starts tomorrow morning, and I want to go back to clean my room because I'll be back late in the evening.
That's it for now, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment