Sunday, June 27, 2010

A trip outta Penang!! pt I

Okok, I'm in Penang.. but somehow that day I had quite a trip that makes me feel like I'm outta Penang

There's this cute and tiny cafe at Armenian Street, situated just next to Cheah Kongsi, name Amelie.

Although it's just beside a road, I would have missed it if I didn't know it was somewhere around there and paying attention to the surroundings.

The whole place is very enchanting, with hand drawings and self paintings and some small handcrafts, plus some simple decorations, making the cafe a very comfortable and homey place.

Even their back door!!! I wouldn't know it was their back door if I didn't see all those paintings..

Besides their interior, their menu is special and creative too! Every menu has it's own style and designs..


Ooh!! I also found Jeffrey's writings in their small guest booklet!! Recognized HER 'okui' immediately..

Who says only fat people can cook deliciously?? Both of the cafe owners are as thin as a piece of paper.. I mean seriously, they're thinner than me.. but the food they prepared for me are excellent!!

I had Aglio Olio Pasta, a pork sausage fried pasta.. Not bad, okay for me, but could be wonderful for cheese and sausage lovers, since I despise sausages and cheese is not something I would put into my mouth whenever possible. Oh, but the sausages is beyond expectations!! They doesn't taste like flour at all!!



And their iced mocha.. double shot espresso + chocolate.. bliss~



There's another cafe I would like to try next.. It's just a few doors next to Amelie Cafe.. it's Edelwiss~ such nice name..


No comments:

Post a Comment