Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I wanna go for a trip!!

I want to leave on a jet plane too!! I want to go to travel... hmn, Fraser Hill or Cameron Highlands??

Fraser Hill - looks like an English Country.. the descriptions I googled seems kinda boring..

hiking (hmn, okay... if it's not wet and there's NO leeches)

golf (ugh.. run for miles to find a tiny ball.. nono!!)

tennis (not my favourite sports -- I've no favourite sports actually.. )

Plus, there doesn't seem to have any good food.. plain sighseeing.. could be relaxing, but could be boring too..

Reasons I'd like to be there: I want to go somewhere cold, and I've never been there before.


As for Cameron Highlands.. hmn, no doubt a nice place with good food!! Fresh vegetables and fruits.. mMmmm~ yummy!!

Strawberries!! Strawberries!! s - t - r - a - w - b - e - r - r - i - e - s!!! okay, ignore all those strawberry umbrellas and cushions and any other stupid stuff..

Mushrooms!!!

Tea!!

and get myself another cactus.. perhaps..

Where to go? Where to go? Where to go? Where to go?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment