Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya~

Selamat Hari Raya~!! And happy holiday~

Woke up 10 something in the morning, thinking I should update my blog, but.. as I was feeling warmer and warmer I suddenly realized that the electricity was cut off.. ARH!!!I woke up with a good mood in a beautiful holiday morning WITH NO ELECTRICITY?! GREAT..

Anyway, since there was no electricity and I didn't know where to go, and even if I go out there would be terrible traffic jam everywhere, I decided to stay home and continue sleeping, but till 2 or 3 in the evening I got up, still no idea where to go and what to do, I started to clean my room and found one of my favourite storybook -- The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham and start reading while continue sauna-ing in my room..


Oh well, get back to things I thought I was gonna upload this morning..Last Friday, I went to Kiss A Koyotei Cafe to have dinner, ate till very very full that night, hahahahahahha~ Oh, the satisfaction~

I had Ramen Kimuchi set that comes with 4 pieces of Futomaki, yum~ I didn't expect the Futomaki to taste so nice! I stuffed the whole thing into my mouth as I couldn't bite it into two, and found out.. every bite taste different.. first bite I tasted rice (normal); and then second bite.. something sweet; third bite sour, and then mixture of everything.. yummy~~ but I don't know what the fillings are, and why it is sweet and sour. I just know it's a little bit crunchy because of the cucumber.

My friend had Tempura set.. huge set with salad, cawanmushi, various tempura (salmon, maguro, shrimp, eggplant, potato, and some other things I can't remember), rice, fruits, and some marinated thing.. quite nice, as the tempura include shrimp tempura XD and of course my friend gave me one of her shrimps, hahahahha~

Besides, we also ordered Kimuchi and Siromaguro Sashimi, both taste really good, but I love the Kimuchi the most. The taste is just right.. spicy and sour and salty enough, and the vege still tasted fresh! Yummy~ I would definately order it if I ever go to the cafe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment