Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bravo's Cafe

Ah! Satisfaction~

Went to a fusion restaurant @ Jalan Chow Thye for dinner just now, called Bravo's Cafe. From outside it looked like a Thai Restaurant, and the signboard printed Bravo Cafe -- Authentic Thai, Nyonya and Local Cuisine; while the interior is very.. Chinese..? Well, like one of those old houses.. and certainly smell like my grandmother's house. The moment I stepped in I was attracted by it's black signboard with golden writings -- 香味, meaning fragrance, and then I was amazed by it's ratten stools and chairs.. my response was.. wow! Ratten~!! I haven't been seeing these furniture for some time.

The other thing that attracts me is the songs played by the owner of restaurant. Those songs are.. erm.. country oldies? Some songs like Moon River are playing while we're eating, so the whole environment is very very very fusion.

After scanning through the menu, my sister and I ordered stuffed crab 蟹有乾坤 as appetizer; main dishes -- my favourite fried kailan and red wine and ginger chicken soup; and jelly lychee as dessert (I skipped this, as I never like desserts). These dishes taste like.. home.. yum yum~~ Reminds me of my grams and mommy's cooking, because few weeks ago I was just telling my mom I missed stuffed crabs a lot, muahahahhaha!

Well, that's all for tonight's dinner. Though it's a little bit expensive (RM40.50 for tonight's dishes), but I'm quite happy with it, woohoo~ Now I feel like cookie monster who just finish eating a whole jug of freshly baked cookies ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment