Monday, June 15, 2009

nothing~

Whew, finally got some time to update my blog for a bit.. while waiting for render.. I'm suppose to start a new project today, but really.. don't know where to start, what stupid pub design with egyptian style.. whatever~ I'll start it tomorrow..

Anyway, my boss came back from overseas last weekend, and I passed all the site work back to him, which is a huge load off my shoulders, whew~

Ooh, my cousin brother came back to Penang last week, and.. well, I was too tired for the week and just kept on sleeping, but we did went out for a while.. We went to the famous Lok Lok at Pulau Tikus for dinner, but eww.. the food there was EXTREMLY not fresh.. I almost vomitted when I ate the prawns. Then, we went to Gurney to watch Terminator Salvation. Ugh.. not nice, or maybe because I didn't watch the previous movie.. I don't really understand the story, plus I'm not really interested in this movie at first, but.. that's not the point. Now I want to watch..
Drag Me To Hell (though I've read that it's not a good story), 17 again (because Zac Efron is too cute!!), and also Hannah Montanna, but everyone (including me) is a little bit too busy lately, or those who're very free are not interested in these movies, so I doubt I'll be watching it.

Yesh, almost time to go back, have to go to meet my grandma soon.. Oh yea, I'm in love with 2 songs lately.. doesn't mean anything, and they're not new songs either, but can calm me down, so.. hehe....



No comments:

Post a Comment