Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bad/Good luck??

金牛座今日金钱运:财运不佳,可能会遇到不得已的支出。

Duh, there's no need to wait till today.. During the past Saturday my Kancil just got hit again, and again by a motorcycle, and the left side mirror was broken. WoohOoo~ great, now the gold kancil has black ears.. Cost my sis RM100+, argh! Heart ache..

Few weeks back the right side mirror was broken suddenly. It happened when my sister parked the car next to a motorcycle parking space and the next morning found out that the side mirror was broken, so we suspected that a motorcycle hit and run, huh!! Then, this time.. (according to my sis, I was not there) she was finding an apartment, a motorcyclist (an uncle) suddenly turned and hit 'Miss Kancil', and he still wanted us to pay.. huh! He was the one who hit us, still wanted us to pay?! He's nuts! I'll curse him for a few weeks, stupid bloody uncle!!!

Ish.. Have to go to pray, and then cut my hair.. Get rid of all the bad luck..

OoOooh yea, just saw some videos we took during the end of secondary school, some friends posted on facebook.. Hehe, quite nice, brings back memories, but ugh.. I looked so stupid.. Nothing special bout those videos, just some stupid stuff we did, like.. we held a small celebration after a dikir barat competition, or celebrating after graduation ceremony, or eating mooncakes in class during mid-autumn festival (wonder any teachers was there by then..).. things like that. Haha, come to think of it, we find every single opportunity to celebrate and have fun.. we even have a class birthday, and used it as an excuse to tell Ah Sir not to punish us, cause the day was birthday for all of us. Hmn, I'm lucky to meet this kind of group all the time, even when I finished secondary school and got into college..

All right, need to start work now.. Have to start making calls and start the stupid egyptian pub design..

No comments:

Post a Comment