Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday~

Hahahha! After Sabah trip I haven't been eating any seafood, until today!!!

I woke up this morning and found out that I might need to walk to work, while many people are celebrating either school holidays or Hari Raya Haji.. and I wasn't feeling very well too, and I felt like........... well, what I felt didn't really matter anymore, because about 8 in the morning I got a call and found out that boss 大发慈悲, so I didn't need to work.. woohoo~ After that, a friend called and ask me out, and we went to have seafood dinner at Pantai Bersih Ah Chong's Seafood Restaurant! Lalala~

We ordered fried mee 炒皇帝面, just because we think we need some proper food.. oh well, I don't really like it, cause I dont really like proper food XD, but it tasted okay..

and Thai Style Kappa 酸酐蒸 kappa.. very nice, very sour, hehehehhe.. and perfect for garlic lovers. I loathe garlic (uek...), but it tasted very good.

Then, Mantis Prawns 椒盐濑尿虾, one of my favourites.. but not very nice here, not spicy nor salty, and not even fried nicely.. I was imagining something like 奶油虾 or 麦片虾, but no.. and SO expensive!! RM80+ for 3 mantis prawns?!

Next, vege.. yum yum~ this tasted the best (I think).. 罗汉斋.. yummy!! My favourite broccolli~ plus some mushroom and abalone and 豆枝, love it!

Finally, today's main course.. salted egg crabs 咸蛋炒蟹.. there's no way to decribe how perfect the combination of salted egg and crabs.. too bad I'm still not feeling too well today and can't eat much.. argh!


Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah~

No comments:

Post a Comment