Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival

Done five perspectives today, yay! Now rendering the sixth.. six more to go, 15 days more left to internal assessment. Scary~ We still haven't get the date of internal assessment, but it's 15 days till week 8, our assessment week, hopefully I'd be able to finish everything before that..

4 more weeks till our exhibition, everything seems to be a mess.. Well, not everything, but many things. I went for a meeting that day, and found out that our 'beloved' Principal refuse to sponsor us since he had asked the management of Moral Uplifting Society to charge us cheaper for renting their hall. Duh, so what if they charge cheaper? We aren't allowed to switch on the air-cond on the day before exhibition when we go for preparation. To be perfectly honest, I don't want to have that exhibition, it's not like I can't graduate and find a job without that exhibition, and I have to face double the pressure, spend triple (I think more) of money to prepare the event. It's advertisement for college, yet he don't want to sponsor us even a bit...

Finally Penang's weather gets better after making me sick, GREAT! First the acidic rain makes my skin itch and scares my friends cause my hands and red, and then now down with flu and cough..

Sien~ It's mid-autumn festival, but I've no mood for celebration. Can't go home, lots of assignments to be done, how to celebrate?

Stop here, don't know what to write.. The devil in me asks me to go to sleep, but the angel ask me to continue on my work, and I tell myself to finish my renderings and then go to sleep, because if I don't my laptop will get high fever..

So.. that's it for now.. Happy mid-autumn festival to all those I care.. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment