Sunday, July 11, 2010

A trip outta Penang!! pt II

Next stop, Cheah Kongsi.. Mmm, typical kongsi look..


Their school!! or class.. I don't know


One of the most amazing things -- a long table without joinings!! We have more advanced machines nowadays but we still lost to our ancestors..


After Cheah Kongsi, we walked to the Dua Pek Gong Temple not so far away, but on the way we saw this R E D old Volvo and decided to take a picture, because coincidentally we're all wearing red. Alright, we looked like 3 strangers..


Okay, Dua Pek Gong..


The temple is using really cute tigers, instead those fierce ones.. how weird

and their 圣杯 is enormous!!!

Besides, they have lots of secret tunnels!! But they're all closed.. I want to crawl!!

Ooh, en route back to our car, I saw this.. tricycle.. wonder why most of the beca in Penang has this chicken on it..

Here ended my trip outta Penang in Penang.. went for a Korean trip after that xD

I went to a Korean hair saloon to have a hair cut.. cut my hair shorter (okok, I'm gonna leave it long again..), and went to the Korean mart upstairs and bought myself a bottle of yummy Kimchi!!~ That's it for my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment